Monday, October 14, 2013

15 random things about me

1. I am a 90's music nerd. I love turning on the 90's station while I clean. I dance, I sing, I get nostalgic. And, my kids make fun of me for it. I tell them it's because they don't understand what good music is and then I cringe because I sound just like my dad when I used to question why he though Chicago or Styx were good bands.

2. I love nail polish, especially on my toes. I don't paint my nails too often during the week because it's such a hassle to redo them every day or two, but my toes are always painted. I love dark colors, reds, purples, blues.

3. Another nod to the 90's....my favorite show of all time is Beverly Hills, 90210.

4. I think I may be addicted to Pinterest (who isn't?!)

5. I used to be incredibly insecure. About my body, my abilities as a mom, about everything (I know, we've all been there). I've grown so much as a person this past year and those insecurities aren't an issue like they used to be. I love myself, my body, and I'm ever improving on those motherhood skills.

6. I absolutely hate being single. I don't hate it so much I'll settle for the first guy who looks my way, but I'm much happier being in a relationship. I'm a little envious of those who embrace and enjoy their single hood.

7. I love Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan. My obsession with the two are rubbing off on my sons.

8. I hate the fact that my kids now come from a broken home, but I love that I get to be the main influence in their daily lives. It's solely up to me to teach them, shape them, help them grow. And, I love watching the little people that they are becoming.

9. I don't eat beef or pork.

10. I sleep on the left side of the bed.

11. Most nights my  4 year old son sleeps with me.

12. I hate to drive. I'm much happier in the passenger seat and I cannot wait until my kids can drive and can finally chauffeur me around.

13. I am a Seventh Day Adventist Christian. I love the Lord and I believe He is coming back for us very soon.

14. My favorite color is pink, but you wouldn't know it by looking in my closet because most of my clothes are black, red, and grey.

15.  I may be addicted to McDonald's mocha frappe.

No comments:

Post a Comment